"The Gun Digest Book of the 1911, Volume 2" Book by Patrick Sweeney
Date of Publication: 2006
Number of Pages: 327
Summary of material from the publisher:
In exhaustive detail, The Gun Digest Book of The 1911, Volume 2 gives shooting enthusiasts, military buffs and competition shooters expanded information for using and upgrading the 1911, including reviews of the latest models, new factory ammunition and test-fire evaluations for more than 20 additional pistols. This enhanced new volume also gives readers technical specifications including trigger pull, chamber depth and weight for this new collection of pistols. This second volume completes the story of the 1911 for anyone interested in customizing the classic John Browning design.
-350 detailed photos for easy identification
-Performance reviews for 20+ additional pistols give enthusiasts valuable field data
-Technical specifications for each model aid in customizing efforts
Notes: Softcover, 8.5" x 11"
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.550 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.