"The Gun Digest Book of the 1911, Volume 2" Book by Patrick Sweeney
Date of Publication: 2006
Number of Pages: 327
Summary of material from the publisher:
In exhaustive detail, The Gun Digest Book of The 1911, Volume 2 gives shooting enthusiasts, military buffs and competition shooters expanded information for using and upgrading the 1911, including reviews of the latest models, new factory ammunition and test-fire evaluations for more than 20 additional pistols. This enhanced new volume also gives readers technical specifications including trigger pull, chamber depth and weight for this new collection of pistols. This second volume completes the story of the 1911 for anyone interested in customizing the classic John Browning design.
-350 detailed photos for easy identification
-Performance reviews for 20+ additional pistols give enthusiasts valuable field data
-Technical specifications for each model aid in customizing efforts
Notes: Softcover, 8.5" x 11"
- "The Gun Digest Book of the AR-15" Book by Patrick Sweeney... $17.99
- "Living with the 1911: A Fresh Look at the Fighting Gun" Book... $18.99
- "The Gun Digest Book of Automatic Pistols... $25.99
- "The Gun Digest Book of the Glock: A Comprehensive Review,... $17.99
- "The Tactical 1911: The Street Cop's and SWAT Operator's Guide... $16.99
- "The Government Models: The Development of the Colt Model of... $62.99