Hogue Grips 1911 Government, Commander Cocobolo
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round... $15.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Stainless Steel... $6.50 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander Blue... $18.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 5-Round Polymer Black... $13.99 Available
- Ed Brown Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Stainless Steel Package of 4... $7.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 Stainless Steel ... $8.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $37.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Grip Plate Right Sig Sauer P239... $8.29 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $14.79 Available
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $7.39 Available
- Ed Brown Checkered Magazine Release 1911 Blue... $21.99 Available
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.