Benjamin Airgun Pellets 20 Caliber 14.3 Grain Cylinder Tin of 500
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Crosman Varmint Airgun Target Pack Crow, Squirrel, Prairie Dog... $3.69 Available
- Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram... $3.99 - $209.99 Select Options
- Benjamin Marauder Degassing Tool... $14.79 Available
- Speer Gold Dot Short Barrel Ammunition 22 Winchester Magnum... $15.49 - $139.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lone Wolf Extended Slide Lock Glock all Models except 36 Steel... $8.99 Available
- Kimber Kim-Pro Tac-Mag Magazine with 3 Base Pads 1911... $29.99 Available
- Ironsighter 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Savage 10 Through... $14.79 Available
- Otis #21 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire with... $2.49 Available
- Daisy Refurbished Powerline 880 Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and... $54.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter)... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Daisy PrecisionMax Airgun BBs 177 Caliber... $4.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- RCBS 2-Die Set 30-30 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #465... $10.49 Available
Heat-treated, wear-resistant metal pellets are precisely manufactured to ensure nearly identical construction and consistency in weight and size. Super Points are designed for long range shooting and small game hunting. Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Caliber: 20 Cal
Weight: 14.3 Grain
- Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.