Benjamin Airgun Pellets 20 Caliber 14.3 Grain Cylinder Tin of 500
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $3.49 Available
- Crosman Varmint Airgun Target Pack Crow, Squirrel, Prairie Dog... $3.69 Available
- Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram ... $4.49 - $14.99 Select Options
- Benjamin Marauder Degassing Tool... $14.79 Available
- Benjamin Airgun Pellets 25 Caliber 27.76 Grain Premier Domed... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium... $2.49 Available
- General Tools Precision Needle Oiler... $8.59 Available
- RCBS Small Base 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $27.04 Available
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $42.99 - $419.99 Select Options
- Kimber Magazine Kimber Solo 9mm Luger 8-Round with Finger Rest... $14.50 Available
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $7.09 Available
- Ranch 1/3 Moon Clip 45 ACP 2-Round Blue Package of 25... $6.99 Available
- Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die... $14.29 Available
- Remington Piston and Piston Seal Assembly 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge... $18.29 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $9.99 Available
Heat-treated, wear-resistant metal pellets are precisely manufactured to ensure nearly identical construction and consistency in weight and size. Super Points are designed for long range shooting and small game hunting. Wadcutter pellets are best suited for plinking and target shooting. Their flat heads make scoring on paper targets easy, and the wadcutter design is widely known for its stability and accuracy.
Caliber: 20 Cal
Weight: 14.3 Grain
- Warning! Lead airgun ammunition contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Do not inhale dust or put pellets in mouth. Wash hands after handling.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.