Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Case Feeder Bracket and Nut
- Lee Load-Master Case Feed Rod 45 Colt (Replacement Part)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Universal Trim Length Gage... $12.79 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Small Primer Feeder... $19.29 Available
- Menck Bolt Jeweling Tool 1/4"... $29.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $18.79 Available
- Lee Load-Master Crank Slide Assembly (Replacement Part)... $5.09 Available
- Sure Shot Mini Mag Rimfire Exploding Target Package of 10... $20.49 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Shellplate #2L (308... $22.49 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Turret... $12.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Small Case Slider... $7.19 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Large Primer Feeder... $19.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Large Case Slider... $7.19 Available
Fits: Lee Load-Master Progressive Press
Function: Case Feeder Bracket and Nut
Shipping Weight: 0.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.