Boonie Packer Chamber Checker Safety Flag Polymer Yellow
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $6.09 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's 3-Piece Shotgun Cleaning Rod All Gauges 33" Aluminum 8... $5.71 Available
- Hoppe's 1-Piece Universal Pistol Cleaning Rod All Calibers 8"... $4.82 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 45 ACP... $31.99 Available
- Marlin Ejector with Spring Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $12.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Adjustable Case Length Headspace Gage 300... $33.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 17 to 20 Caliber... $51.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 264, 300, 30-338, 338, 458 ... $11.29 Available
- 5ive Star Gear US Government Issue Ear Plugs with Plastic Case... $2.99 Available
Technical Information: Boonie Packer Chamber Checker Safety Flag
Fits Calibers: 22 caliber rimfires through shotguns
Shipping Weight: 0.025 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.