Protektor Rabbit Ear Rear Shooting Rest Bag Leather Tan Unfilled
- Radians Cease Fire Ear Plugs (NRR 7 dB) 1 Pair... $5.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Rocksett High Temperature Thread... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain A-Max Boat... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $12.99 Select Options
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 334 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $17.18 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Bench Bag Elbow Nylon and Leather... $20.49 Available
- Caldwell Rock Front Shooting Rest... $80.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 332 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- Forster Headspace Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington,... $28.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear US Government Issue Ear Plugs with Plastic Case... $2.99 Available
- Forster Headspace No-Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington,... $28.99 Available
- Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Untreated Corn Cob 2 lb Box... $10.99 Available
Technical Information: Protektor Rabbit Ear Rear Shooting Rest Bag
Body Height: 2"
Body Width: 5"
Body Depth: 6-3/4"
Ear Height: 2-5/8"
Ear Width: 4-3/8"
Ear Depth: 4-3/8"
Shipping Weight: 0.390 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.