Once-Fired Reloading Brass 7.62x51mm NATO Grade 3 Box of 500 (Bulk Packaged)
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Available Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Available Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Available Select Options
- Military Surplus Magazine HK G3, HK91, PTR 91, CETME 308... $3.99 - $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lyman Split-Lock Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.19 Available
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,... $10.99 Available
- CCI Small Rifle Military Primers #41... $37.99 - $174.99 Available Select Options
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
MidwayUSA has teamed up with one of the leading distributers of recycled brass in North America to bring in this Grade 3 once-fired brass. This brass is once-fired and comes from military ranges; there may be dings, dents and/or slight imperfections found on the cases. Cases should be inspected for non-usable cases before reloading. Majority of these flaws can be easily removed upon resizing or will be shot out upon the first firing. This brass has been cleaned but has not been re-sized and must be full-length sized and trimmed before loading the first time. Grade 3 Brass has not been deprimed or sized. Brass is sold as-is.
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO
- Finish: Brass
- Headstamp: Mixed, Primarily Lake City
- Grade: Grade 3
Shipping Weight: 13.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.