Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate Carrier #2 (45 ACP, 308 Winchester)
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #19 (9mm Luger, 40... $14.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #4 (222 Remington,... $14.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #2 (45 ACP)... $14.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 45 ACP... $31.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 223 WSSM, 243 WSSM, 500 S&W Magnum... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Z-Bar to Adapt Case Feeders to... $2.49 Available
- Buck 110FG Folding Hunting Knife 3.75" 420HC Stainless Steel... $54.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Case Collator... $11.79 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool... $19.99 Available
- Cyclops Duck Commander Ranger LT 80 Lumen LED Headlamp... $16.50 Available
Function: Shellplate Carrier Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press
Material: Aluminum, Steel and Polymer
Notes: Each unit comes complete with Shellplate, Auto Prime, Case Ejector, Auto-Index and spare parts. Uses Large Case Feeder
Fits: 45 ACP, 308 Winchester
Shipping Weight: 1.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.