Spyderco Navaja Folding Tactical Knife 3.87" CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade Carbon Fiber Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This modern rendition of the classic design utilizes all modern components. The Spyderco Navaja features a premium CPM S30V Stainless Steel blade which is well known for its excellent combination of toughness, wear, and corrosion resistance. This premium blade steel is given a traditional navaja concave cut along the spine which further adds to it's unique look.
The handle of the Schempp Navaja is made from a carbon fiber/G-10 laminate and features stainless steel bolsters and a textured liner lock. The handle is also drilled and tapped to allow for 4-way carry with the included pocket clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber/G-10 Laminate
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 3.875"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.625"
- Weight: 5.1 oz