Spyderco Navaja Folding Tactical Knife 3.87" CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade Carbon Fiber Handle Black
This modern rendition of the classic design utilizes all modern components. The Spyderco Navaja features a premium CPM S30V Stainless Steel blade which is well known for its excellent combination of toughness, wear, and corrosion resistance. This premium blade steel is given a traditional navaja concave cut along the spine which further adds to it's unique look.
The handle of the Schempp Navaja is made from a carbon fiber/G-10 laminate and features stainless steel bolsters and a textured liner lock. The handle is also drilled and tapped to allow for 4-way carry with the included pocket clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber/G-10 Laminate
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Opening Method: Thumb Hole
- Blade length: 3.875"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.625"
- Weight: 5.1 oz
- Made in Taiwan
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.350 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.