HKS Magazine Speedloader Glock Plus 2 17, 22 9mm Luger and 40 S&W
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $6.09 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader HK USP, Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23,... $10.29 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader 1911 7-Round, 8-Round 45 ACP... $10.29 Available
- Fobus Paddle Double Magazine Pouch Double-Stack Glock,... $22.49 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader S&W 41, 422, 622, 2213, 2214 22 Long... $5.19 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 22 dB)... $57.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 40 S&W 155 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bianchi 105 Minimalist Holster Beretta 92, 96, Glock 17, 19,... $43.49 Select Options
- Remington T-71 Shooting Glasses... $15.29 Select Options
Finish: Matte black
Shipping Weight: 0.160 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.