Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Set Marlin 357 Magnum 1894C Carbine, Magazine Tube with .540"-.590" Diameter 1" Black
- Marlin Receiver Plug Screw Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $2.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $10.79 Available
- BlackHawk Universal Tactical Sling AR-15 Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Magnum Band Style Sling Swivel... $7.46 Available
- Uncle Mike's Hammer Extension Ruger Blackhawk, H&R Topper, NEF... $4.83 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 41 Remington... $18.99 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 410 Bore 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Williams Front Sight 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $9.15 - $11.99 Select Options
- DPMS Delta Pack AR-15 Matte... $12.49 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Cap Set Mossberg... $16.79 Available
- Special Magnum split band swivels to install on magazine tube without dismantling gun
- Fits tube diameters .540 to .590"
- Fits Ruger Mini-14
Shipping Weight: 0.149 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.