Bianchi X15 Shoulder Holster Rig Right Hand Beretta 84, 84F, 85, 85F Cheetah, Bersa Thunder 380, HK P7, S&W J-Frame, Walther PP, PPK, PPK/S Leather Lined Leather Tan
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $24.46 Closeout Special
- Tuff Products Pocket-Roo Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Holds... $15.79 Available
- KG KG-9 PTFE Micro Leather Kote 2 oz... $13.49 Available
- Military Surplus New Condition German Mosquito Headnet Olive... $5.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Magazine Base Pad Beretta... $12.99 Available
- Safariland 079 Double Magazine Pouch 1-3/4" Snap-On Colt... $30.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine Walther PPK/S 380 ACP 7-Round Steel with... $24.99 - $26.99 Select Options
Style: Horizontal Shoulder
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.