Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- Magtech Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180 Grain... $14.16 - $140.55 Select Options
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Square Hopper (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Press Hex Ratchet Package of... $2.49 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Patch Trap... $7.09 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (9mm Luger, 40 S&W,... $8.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $4.19 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Lee Safety Prime Small and Large Primer Feeder for 2006, Later... $22.99 Available
Also included is a chart that lists capacity of each cavity with each type of powder. Lee says you can reduce listed charge capacity 10% and safely use data without test weighing charge. For safety, MidwayUSA does not endorse this. This measure is activated as the case neck is being flared and measures powder ranging from 2.7-14.4 grains of Unique and 4.0-21.1 grains of IMR 4064. This powder measure can be used with Lee Rifle Charging Die or Pistol Powder Through Expanding Die
Material: Plastic and Metal
Metering Chamber: 24 Cavities measuring different volumes of powder
Features: Precisely molded built in baffle
Attachment: Through Lee Powder Through Expanding Dies
Includes: Four disks with 6 cavities per disk
Powder Charge Thrown: Between 2.7-14.4 Grains of Unique and 4.0-21.1 grains of IMR 4064 (Double Disk kit (sold separately) will effectively double the charges able to be thrown. Will work with all types of smokeless powder.
Shipping Weight: 1.245 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.