DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 20" Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with A2 Handguard, A2 Front Sight, Flash Hider
- UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $2.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries Battle Sight Adjustment Tool AR-15... $10.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $14.99 Available
- DPMS Detachable Carry Handle with A2 Rear Sight AR-15 Aluminum... $101.99 Available
This upper comes equipped with a 20" Heavy Barrel machined from 4140 Chrome Moly Steel, a true 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with either commercial or higher pressure military surplus ammunition, and a versatile 1 in 9" rifling twist that is capable of stabilizing light- to medium-weight bullets of up to about 69 grains. Additional features include full length A2 polymer handguards with heat shield, a forged A2 front sight assembly with bayonet lug, bolt carrier group, charging handle, forward assist, shell deflector, ejection port door and A2 flash hider.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, A2-Style w/Heat Shield
- Sights: Fixed A2 Front, No Rear
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.