Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger 17-Round Polymer Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $13.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Fobus Belt Double Magazine Pouch HK, Glock 9mm, 40 S&W Polymer... $16.80 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain... $6.69 - $311.99 Select Options
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain... $6.99 - $325.99 Select Options
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.99 - $244.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington... $13.25 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W 15-Round Polymer... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow... $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington UMC Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Jacketed... $19.79 - $191.99 Select Options
- Winchester Varmint High Velocity Ammunition 17 Winchester... $14.99 - $145.99 Select Options
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
- Glock 34 magazines feature a polymer follower, Glock #SP01812-6, MidwayUSA #927957.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.