Hornady Great Plains Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber 385 Grain Lead Hollow Point Box of 20
- Hornady FPB Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber 350 Grain Flex... $12.99 Available
- MagPul Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $8.73 - $11.35 Select Options
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #12 Gloss... $5.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $7.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Tempilaq Temperature Indicator 600 Degree 2 oz... $21.49 Available
- TRUGLO Muzzle Bright Xtreme Muzzleloader Universal Sight Set... $32.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Patch Trap... $7.09 Available
- Hornady Die Box Large... $2.36 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (535 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
Technical Information: Hornady Great Plains Muzzleloading Bullets
Shipping Weight: 1.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.