Advantage Tactical Triangular Sight Set Taurus 709, 740 Slim Steel Blue with Interchangeable Front & Rear Colored Inserts
- Taurus Magazine Taurus 709 Slim 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 26, 27... $14.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Taurus PT709, PT740 Polymer... $9.49 Available
- DeSantis SOF-TUCK Inside The Waistband Holster Glock 42, KAHR... $17.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Super Fly Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 26, 27,... $22.99 Available
- 5 differently colored front sights
- 5 differently colored rear sight inserts
- .044" of elevation shim
(pink = .015"; clear = .008"; tan = .004"; red = .002")
- Front and rear sight set screw hex keys
With the 709, the 9mm, start with .030" of shim with a 115 grain bullet. The 740 in .40 caliber may need only slightly less shim than the 9mm. Amount of shim will vary, depending on load and particular barrel. Approximately .002375" of shim will affect 1" of elevation at 25 yards. The Taurus 709 may not require professional installation for those familiar with sight installation.
Shipping Weight: 0.061 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.