TacStar Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870 12 Gauge 5-Round Black
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $2.73 - $3.59 Select Options
- Remington Magazine Spring Retainer Remington 870, 1100, 11-87... $5.89 Available
- Lee Load-Master Case Ejector (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- TacStar SideSaddle Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $30.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Small Case Slider... $7.19 Available
- John Masen Rear Pistol Grip Remington 870 Synthetic Black... $18.99 Available
- Archangel 870SC Tactical Shotgun Stock System Remington 870... $106.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Armscor Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Full Metal... $10.49 - $351.99 Select Options
When purchasing this product you do not need to purchase the Barrel to Magazine Clamp (Our product # 634-887) as it is already included in this kit.
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.