Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Corn Cob 6 lb "Easy Pour Container"
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Turbo 1200 PRO Sifter Case Tumbler... $57.99 - $80.99 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Marlin Rear Sight Base Marlin 25N, 25NC, 25MN, 60, 60C, 795,... $9.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Quick-N-EZ Case Tumbler ... $38.99 - $52.99 Select Options
- Marlin Front Sight Base Marlin 25N, 25NC, 25MN, 25MNC, 81TS,... $10.29 Available
- Marlin Rear Sight Elevator Marlin 25N, 25NC, 25MN, 25MNC,... $4.99 Available
- Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Tufnut (Walnut) 7 lb... $16.49 Available
- Lyman Turbo 1200 Case Tumbler with Auto-Flo ... $97.99 - $105.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Standard Media Separator... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shell Sorter Brass Sorter 9mm Luger, 40 Smith & Wesson, 45 ACP... $41.49 Available
- CZ Magazine CZ 452 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer Black... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Corn Cob
Packaging: Easy-Pour Plastic Container
Weight: 6 pounds
Shipping Weight: 6.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.