Hoppe's Pistol Cleaning Kit 40, 10mm Caliber
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Hollow... $4.59 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $42.99 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Butler Creek Rifle Scope Cover Bikini Style... $8.99 Available
- Benjamin Airgun Pellets 20 Caliber 14.3 Grain Cylinder Tin of... $13.79 Available
- Tipton Rifle Bore Brush... $3.58 - $13.49 Select Options
- Hoppe's Slotted Tip 30 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Male Thread... $1.19 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain... $23.93 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $9.38 Available
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.25 - $296.83 Select Options
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 35 to 38 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Hoppe's 1-Piece Universal Rifle and Shotgun Cleaning Rod All... $8.69 Available
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.