TOPS Knives Blue Otter Fixed Blade Knife 2.875" Drop Point 1095 High Carbon Alloy Blade G-10 Handle Blue/Black
- Cold Steel Pendleton Lite Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.625" Drop... $15.72 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade Knife 4.8" Drop... $69.99 Available
- KA-BAR BK15 Becker Short Trailing Point Fixed Blade Knife 5.5"... $79.99 Available
- Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Survival Fixed Blade Knife 5"... $99.93 Closeout Special
- Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Deer Hunter's Fixed Blade... $91.99 Available
- Ontario Spec Plus Gen II SP49 Fixed Blade Knife 8.5" Drop... $69.99 Available
- Pro Tool Hunt Utility Fixed Blade Knife 3" Drop Point 1095... $57.09 Available
- KA-BAR Snody Snaker Charmer Fixed Blade Knife 2-5/16" Drop... $79.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Blaze Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5"... $139.99 - $169.99 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon
- Handle Material: Blue/Black G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Gray Traction Coating
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-60
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Overall Length: 6.25"
- Weight: 4 oz
- Made in USA
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.