Wild West Guns Magazine Follower Marlin Lever-Action Rifle 44 Remington Magnum, 30-30 Winchester, 444 Marlin, Aluminum Red
- Marlin Ejector with Spring Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $12.99 Available
- Marlin Firing Pin Retaining Pin Marlin 336, 444, 1894 All... $2.99 Available
- Marlin Trigger Safety Block Spring Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All... $5.99 Available
- Millett 1" Angle-Loc Detachable Rings Weaver-Style Gloss... $9.57 - $13.99 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $6.09 Available
- Walther Magazine Walther P22 Q-Style 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $27.49 Available
- Marlin Magazine Tube Spring Marlin 336 All Models, 1894SS,... $7.49 Available
- Wild West Guns Magazine Follower Marlin Lever-Action Rifle... $19.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Seater Stem 30 Caliber... $6.29 Available
- Marlin Rear Band Marlin 336 30-30 Winchester 35 Remington,... $21.49 Available
- Bianchi 111 Cyclone Crossdraw Holster S&W N-Frame 4" Barrel... $58.62 - $69.99 Select Options
Finish: Red Anodized
Features: Bright colored follower assures magazine tube is empty
Gunsmithing Required: No
Notes: Hard anodized aluminum resists rust and corrosion
Shipping Weight: 0.031 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.