SPG Bullet Lube Stick Hollow
- Lyman Ideal Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Walters Wads 45 Caliber (462 Diameter) 0.030 Thickness Bag of... $19.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 45-90 WCF... $23.99 - $94.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $3.89 Select Options
- Lyman Top Punch #663... $10.49 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman... $36.49 Available
Material: Beeswax and Natural Materials
Quantity: 1- 1" x 4" long hollow stick
Melting Point: 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
Features: Works with bench mounted lubri-sizers that accept 1" x 4" lube sticks
Shipping Weight: 0.085 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.