Accu-Shot Monopod TRG PRM Adaptor BT12 and BT12QK Steel Black
- 1. Installation requires removal of the Butt Plate Base and Butt Plate Fastening Rail exposing the lower .50 ID frame tube.
- 2. Remove any obstructions from this tube, insert the Bar Nut into the frame tube, using the long Guide Screw locate the Bar Nut hole furthest away from the Guide Screw under the stocks factory hole.
- 3. Insert 10-32x3/4 screw through the hole in the widest portion of the Rail, threading into Bar Nut making sure the Rail is in-line with stock, mark location for second hole.
- 4. Remove Rail and Bar Nut, drill a 13/64 (.203) DIA. hole, re-install Bar Nut, Rail, Cushion and fasteners.
- 5. MidwayUSA strongly recommends a competent Gunsmith install the BT29 TRG Rail Kit and will not be held responsible for any property damage resulting from the use or installation of this product.
Shipping Weight: 0.095 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.