Accu-Shot Monopod TRG PRM Adaptor BT12 and BT12QK Steel Black
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 285 Grain... $37.99 Available
- Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod... $94.95 Available
- Redding Master Hunter 2-Die Set 300 Weatherby Magnum... $114.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 338 Lapua Magnum... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 308 Winchester... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 1. Installation requires removal of the Butt Plate Base and Butt Plate Fastening Rail exposing the lower .50 ID frame tube.
- 2. Remove any obstructions from this tube, insert the Bar Nut into the frame tube, using the long Guide Screw locate the Bar Nut hole furthest away from the Guide Screw under the stocks factory hole.
- 3. Insert 10-32x3/4 screw through the hole in the widest portion of the Rail, threading into Bar Nut making sure the Rail is in-line with stock, mark location for second hole.
- 4. Remove Rail and Bar Nut, drill a 13/64 (.203) DIA. hole, re-install Bar Nut, Rail, Cushion and fasteners.
- 5. MidwayUSA strongly recommends a competent Gunsmith install the BT29 TRG Rail Kit and will not be held responsible for any property damage resulting from the use or installation of this product.