Accu-Shot Monopod TRG PRM Adaptor BT12 and BT12QK Steel Black
- Accu-Shot BT12-QK Standard Quick Knob Precision Rail Monopod... $94.95 Available
- BSA Tactical Mil-Mil Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-14x 44mm Side... $249.99 Available
- U.S. Optics Anti-Cant Device Picatinny and Weaver Style Bases... $103.99 Available
- Accu-Shot BT04-QK Quick Knob Standard Precision Monopod 3.6"... $89.95 Available
- Accu-Shot BT12-PRM Standard Precision Rail Monopod 3.6" to... $70.27 Closeout Special
- RCBS Hand Priming Tool... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $5.09 - $9.99 Select Options
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $12.99 Select Options
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington, 243... $9.99 Select Options
- 1. Installation requires removal of the Butt Plate Base and Butt Plate Fastening Rail exposing the lower .50 ID frame tube.
- 2. Remove any obstructions from this tube, insert the Bar Nut into the frame tube, using the long Guide Screw locate the Bar Nut hole furthest away from the Guide Screw under the stocks factory hole.
- 3. Insert 10-32x3/4 screw through the hole in the widest portion of the Rail, threading into Bar Nut making sure the Rail is in-line with stock, mark location for second hole.
- 4. Remove Rail and Bar Nut, drill a 13/64 (.203) DIA. hole, re-install Bar Nut, Rail, Cushion and fasteners.
- 5. MidwayUSA strongly recommends a competent Gunsmith install the BT29 TRG Rail Kit and will not be held responsible for any property damage resulting from the use or installation of this product.