Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government, Commander 10mm Auto 9-Round Stainless Steel
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 10mm Auto... $24.99 Available
- Kimber Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 10mm Auto 9-Round... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Mec-Gar Magazine Colt 1911 Delta Elite 10mm Auto 8-Round... $17.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Colt Magazine Colt 1911 Delta Elite 10mm 8-Round Steel... $38.99 - $57.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 10mm Auto 200 Grain Nosler Jacketed... $22.49 - $49.99 Select Options
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Del-Ton Bolt Gas Ring AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 35 Whelen 225 Grain Partition Spitzer... $56.99 Available
- Glend Arms Tactical Edge Magazine Base Pad 1911 Rubber Black... $9.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 155 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDS 45 ACP 7-Round... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Grip Screws Torx Head 1911 Package of 4... $7.99 - $8.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 40 S&W... $20.49 - $196.99 Select Options
- Redding Shellholder #5 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $8.99 Available
Notes on Selecting the Correct 1911 Magazine:
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.