All Wilson Combat Match Grade AR-15 barrels are precisely crafted of the finest American- made 416R rifle rated steel on computer controlled equipment to Wilson's exact list of technical specifications. These proven barrels feature a hand-polished bore and feedramps and then complete a rigorous final inspection process that ensures your new barrel will meet your most demanding expectations. All barrels feature crisp CNC markings, precision muzzle crown and a chamber and gas port optimized for reliability.
- Length: 16"
- Material: Stainless Steel, Type 416R, Barrel Grade
- Contour: SPC II Tactical Hunter Lightweight
- Chamber: 6.8 SPC II
- Twist Rate: 1 in 11"
- Finish: Matte Bead-Blasted Stainless
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8" x 24
- Gas Port Location: Mid-Length
- Gas Block Seat: .750" Diameter by .920" Length- Dimpled for Set Screw
- Weight: 24.8 oz.