M-Pro 7 Tactical Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber to 12 Gauge
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Available
- NDUR Marine Safety Whistle Plastic Orange... $1.29 Available
- MTM Tactical Mag Can Plastic Dark Earth Holds 15 AR-15 223... $21.99 Available
- M-Pro 7 LPX Gun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $7.29 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vortex Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover... $7.99 Select Options
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench AR-15... $24.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $19.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leightning L3 Earmuffs (NRR 30 dB) Black... $25.49 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $32.99 Available
Technical Information: M-Pro 7 Tactical Cleaning Kit
Shipping Weight: 2.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.