Duke #3 CS Coil Spring Trap Steel Silver
- Duke #110 BT Body Trap Steel Silver... $4.99 Available
- Pachmayr Snap Cap 22 Long Rifle Polymer Package of 24... $9.19 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- HPR HyperClean Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 55... $18.13 Available
- Remington Ejector Spring 700... $6.19 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (308 Winchester,... $8.29 Available
- Duke #330 BT Body Trap Steel Silver... $16.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine Rebuild Kit AR-15 For 30-Round Aluminum... $6.59 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #14 (30-378 Weatherby Magnum, 45-70... $7.99 Available
- MagPul Enhanced Self Leveling Magazine Follower AR-15 Polymer... $4.35 Select Options
- Remington Extractor (New-Style) 700, 710, 7400 30-06 Size... $15.29 Available
- Trap Type: Coil Spring
- Size: #3 CS
- Jaw Spread: 6"
- Target Animal: Beaver, Bobcat, Coyote, Lynx
- Material: Steel
Shipping Weight: 1.960 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.