STI Trigger Guard Screws STI-2011, SVI Package of 2
- STI Screw Kit STI-2011, SVI 2 Bushings, 2 Upper Screws, 2... $21.00 Available
- Pachmayr Slip-On Grip Sleeve with Finger Grooves Rubber Black... $10.99 Select Options
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- Norton Hard Arkansas Sharpening Stone Square 3" x 1/4" x 1/4"... $14.49 Available
- Norton India Sharpening Stone Square 6" x 1/2" x 1/2" Fine... $9.49 Available
- Lee Reloader Single Stage Press... $28.49 Available
- Cratex Abrasive Wheel and Point Kit 80 Piece... $61.99 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- SDM Super Sight S&W Revolvers Classic, DX .250" Height .125"... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 147 Grain Plated... $18.29 - $119.99 Select Options
- Double-Alpha Competition Double Belt 1-1/2" Nylon... $55.99 Select Options
Material: Stainless Steel
Features: Fits trigger guard Sleeve #398784
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.002 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.