Gamo Rocket Air Rifle 177 Caliber Olive Drab Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 4x 32mm Matte
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $9.68 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Trap... $29.99 Available
Technical Information Gamo Rocket Air Rifle
Weight: 6-1/10 lbs.
Overall Length: 43"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-3/4 lbs.
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1250 fps with PBA / 1000 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Rifle Steel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.