Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 458 SOCOM (458 Diameter) 300 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $16.49 Available
- Barnes "Reloading Manual: Number 4"... $28.49 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 338 Lapua Magnum... $30.49 Available
- Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Corn Cob 6 lb "Easy... $16.49 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $32.49 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 338 Lapua Magnum... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding 2-Die Set 458 SOCOM... $80.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Turbo Twin Case Tumbler ... $74.99 - $89.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 458 SOCOM... $83.99 - $401.99 Select Options
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.