Magtech Cowboy Action Ammunition 44 Special 240 Grain Lead Flat Nose
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Slip 2000 EWL Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $12.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Select Options
- National Target Practice IPSC Target Paper Package of 100... $29.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB2100-12 (Replaces 12SO) 1... $10.79 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Round Nose... $23.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Swenson Slim Line Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Blue Package... $2.99 Available
- Swenson Slim Line Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Blue Package of 4... $3.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mini-30 7.62x39mm Steel Blue... $22.49 - $29.99 Select Options
- Briley X2 Extended Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 12 Gauge... $42.96 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Developed specifically for Cowboy Action Shooting enthusiasts, Magtech Cowboy Action pistol ammunition features flat nose lead bullets that are designed and manufactured to assure accuracy and knockdown power for steel plate competition. These authentic Old West loads use only the highest quality components and are manufactured to the same exacting standards as the rest of the Magtech Ammunition line. Other recommended uses include target shooting and plinking.Magtech Cowboy Action rounds are loaded using specifications written by the Single Action Shooting Society (SASS). This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Professional Shooter Jerry Miculek on Magtech Ammunition:
"Without a doubt, Magtech is the most dependable ammo I've used. When I step up to the line with Magtech rounds in my cylinder, I stand with peace of mind that my ammo won't let me down."
Note: Case of 1000 is 20 Boxes of 50.