Woodleigh Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Weldcore Flat Nose Soft Point Box of 50
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 323 Caliber, 8mm (323 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 348 Caliber (348 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Universal Case Prep Center 110 Volt... $399.99 Available
- RCBS Dust Cover for Trim Pro Power Case Trimmer... $13.29 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 32 Winchester Special... $34.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 30-30 Winchester... $30.99 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 17 Caliber (171 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 45 Caliber Rifle (458 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 308 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 375 Caliber (375 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 30-30 Winchester Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #32, 32 Caliber (321 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
Note: For ultimate bullet expansion and results, it is recommended that this bullet be fired in a load with an impact velocity no greater than 2400 fps and no less than 1800 fps.
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.