The Challenger GS 1x 20mm is a multifunctional night vision device. The Challenger GS is suitable for a number of applications. It can be used as a night vision monocular, night vision goggles (if set up on a Head Mount; the device can be used either for the right or the left eye), or as a night attachment for a daytime rifle scope. The body of the device is hermetically sealed which enables use in inclement weather (fog, heavy shower, dusty environment, sand storm etc.). The device and the built-in IR illuminator are switched on/off with a single switch. The design of the switch prevents the IR illuminator from accidental activation (to avoid disclosure of the observer).
- Lens diameter: 20mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Resolution (centre/edge FOV), lines/mm, min.: 42/36
- Angular field of view, degree: 36
- Max. range of detection, m: 100
- Exit pupil: 6mm
- Eye relief: 12mm
- Operating voltage: 3 (1xCR123)
- Tripod mount: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 163mm x 79mm x 57mm
- Weight of the unit: 0.3kg
- Weight of the head mount: 0.2kg
- Tube generation: 1st+