Choate Conventional Buttstock Youth (11-3/4" Length of Pull) H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot Shotguns, Rifles, Muzzleloaders Synthetic Black
- Choate Conventional Forend H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot Shotguns,... $14.99 Available
- H&R Hammer Spur Extension H&R, N.E.F. Steel Blue... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Peltor ShotGunner Behind the Head Earmuffs (NRR 19dB) Black... $20.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 243 Caliber and 6mm (243 Diameter)... $22.99 Available
- Williams Shotgun Front Bead Sight .175" Diameter 6-48 Thread... $3.99 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4"... $6.99 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 357 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "22 Hornet" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- MEC EZ Fill Funnel... $8.29 Available
Note: This stock requires the use of existing screws.
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.