Puma SGB Coyote Fixed Blade Knife 3.8" Drop Point 440A Stainless Steel Blade Micarta Handle Black
- Archangel Magazine Mosin Mosin Nagant Stock 10 Round Polymer... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- The Outdoor Connection Sling Swivel Stud 3 Piece Set Black... $4.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. Assisted Opening Tactical Folding... $29.99 Available
- Puma SGB Series Bobcat 3516 Folding Knife 3.4" Modified Drop... $15.79 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife 4.75 Serrated... $51.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Rescue Howler Whistle Polymer Pack of 2... $7.49 Available
- Timney Trigger Mosin-Nagant 1-1/2 to 4 lb Steel Matte... $98.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
- Glock 78 Field Knife 6-1/2" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade... $28.99 Select Options
The German 440A Stainless Steel blades are razor sharp and extremely durable. The Puma SGB Coyote mates a full-tang, drop point blade with black micarta handle scales that provide an excellent grip and look great. The Coyote makes an excellent utility knife that is great for your next trip into the bush.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57 HRC
- Blade length: 3.8"
- Blade Thickness: .12"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 4 oz