Puma SGB Coyote Fixed Blade Knife 3.8" Drop Point 440A Stainless Steel Blade Micarta Handle Black
- MTM Ammo Wallet Ammunition Carrier 30-Round 17 Hornady Magnum... $6.19 Available
- KA-BAR BK15 Becker Short Trailing Point Fixed Blade Knife 5.5"... $79.99 Available
- Cold Steel Leatherneck SF Fixed Blade Knife 6.75" Clip Point... $49.99 Available
- Puma SGB Series Elk Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 4.2" Drop Point... $82.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 6.5mm-284 Norma... $43.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Shooting Spots 1-1/2" Pack of 12 Sheets 8 Spots per... $4.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dem-Bart Master Checkering Kit 16 Lines per Inch... $68.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $11.51 - $15.49 Select Options
- Glock 78 Field Knife 6-1/2" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade... $28.99 Select Options
The German 440A Stainless Steel blades are razor sharp and extremely durable. The Puma SGB Coyote mates a full-tang, drop point blade with black micarta handle scales that provide an excellent grip and look great. The Coyote makes an excellent utility knife that is great for your next trip into the bush.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57 HRC
- Blade length: 3.8"
- Blade Thickness: .12"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 4 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.