Puma SGB Coyote Fixed Blade Knife 3.8" Drop Point 440A Stainless Steel Blade Micarta Handle Black
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $16.04 Select Options
- MTM Ammo Wallet Ammunition Carrier 30-Round 17 Hornady Magnum... $6.19 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $4.09 Available
- Black Dog Machine X Form Conversion Magazine with Nylon Feed... $18.29 Available
- PMC Gold Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Starfire Hollow... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Lite Ammunition 38 Special 90 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Plinker Tactical Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 35-Round... $16.00 Select Options
- Marlin Front Sight Hood Marlin 336, 444, 882, 882L, 883, 1895... $6.29 Available
- KA-BAR BK15 Becker Short Trailing Point Fixed Blade Knife 5.5"... $79.99 Available
The German 440A Stainless Steel blades are razor sharp and extremely durable. The Puma SGB Coyote mates a full-tang, drop point blade with black micarta handle scales that provide an excellent grip and look great. The Coyote makes an excellent utility knife that is great for your next trip into the bush.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57 HRC
- Blade length: 3.8"
- Blade Thickness: .12"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 4 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.