Smith & Wesson Sear Housing Block without Integral Lock and Magazine Safety S&W M&P, M&P Compact 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40 S&W
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 45 ACP Steel PVD Matte with... $33.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 22 Long Rifle Stainless Steel... $26.99 Select Options
- Quikclot Advanced Clotting Gauze... $16.00 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 8x57mm JS Mauser (8mm Mauser) 196... $18.29 Available
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 6.5mm-284 Norma 140 Grain Custom... $55.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $35.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 357 Sig, 40 S&W Steel Blue... $33.99 Select Options
- Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger Kit Smith & Wesson... $39.95 Available
- Mesa Tactical Sureshell Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $59.99 Available
- Redding Instant Indicator Comparator with Dial 6.5mm-284 Norma... $124.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set with Taper Crimp 380 ACP... $52.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.065 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.