CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 308 Winchester
- Mec-Gar Magazine Ruger Mark II 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 7.62x39mm Russian... $13.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Pistol Case Polyester Dark Gray... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 30-06 Springfield... $13.79 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 243 Winchester 95 Grain Spitzer Boat... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 243 Winchester 90 Grain Soft Point... $15.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington UMC Ammunition 22-250 Remington 50 Grain Jacketed... $17.29 - $170.99 Select Options
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
Technical Information: CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor
Shipping Weight: 0.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.