Green Mountain Barrel Mauser Series 3 35 Whelen F34 Contour 1 in 14" Twist 24" Chrome Moly in the White
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $69.99 Available
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.69 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Action Wrench #1 Mauser, Remington 798,... $58.99 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 30-06 Springfield, 25-06 Remington, 270... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 30-06 Springfield, 25-06 Remington,... $30.49 Available
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 35 Whelen... $103.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Stripped AR-15 223 Remington Matte... $40.99 Available
- DPMS Extractor Spring Assembly AR-15... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 225... $41.99 Available
- Dayton Traister Mark 2 Rifle Trigger Mauser 98 without Safety... $42.99 Available
- Caldwell Shooting Spots Combo Pack 12 Sheets 36 2" and 72 1"... $4.49 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 35 Whelen... $13.29 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 35 Whelen Box of 50... $80.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 35 Whelen... $26.99 Available
- Timney Speed Lock Spring Mauser 98... $13.99 Available
- Del-Ton Extractor Pin AR-15 Matte... $1.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 35 Whelen... $34.99 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 35 Caliber Long... $20.49 Available
Installation of these barrels is well within the realm of a "bench top" project, and machinery such as a lathe is typically not required, but they are not a drop-in fit. The specialized tools required, such as chamber reamers, can all be hand powered.
Furnished "in the white" this barrel will require finish chambering by an experienced gunsmith. Fits most Large Ring (1-3/8") Mauser model 98s as well as Centurion, FN, Interarms Mark X, and many others with 1.100" x 12tpi.
Shipping Weight: 3.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.