Fenix LD41 Flashlight LED requires 4 AA Batteries Aluminum Black
The Fenix LD41 utilizes a dual button rear switch configuration with the power switch and mode switch next to one another on the tailcap of the light. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to set the preferred mode but still be able to cycle between the six modes when using the light. Additionally, the LD41 features an intelligent memory circuit which always turns the light on the mode it was last in.
- Bulb: Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Light Output:
- Turbo: 680 Lumens
- High: 240 Lumens
- Mid: 85 Lumens
- Low: 10 Lumens
- Strobe: 680
- SOS: 85
- Run Time:
- Turbo: 1 Hours 15 Minutes
- High: 5 Hours 45 Minutes
- Mid: 21 Hours
- Low: 150 Hours
- Battery: 4 AA-Cell Batteries (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 6.9"
- Diameter: 1.6" (at the bezel)
- Weight: 6.3 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Streamlight TL-2 X Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries...
$69.99List Price: $115.26 Save $45.27 (39%)
Fenix TK35UE Ultimite Edition Flashlight LED requires 4 CR123A...
Coast HP17 Flashlight LED with 3 D Batteries Aluminum Black
Fenix TK61 Flashlight LED requires 4 18650 Rechargeable...