Buffalo Bore Ammunition 454 Casull 250 Grain Barnes XPB Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.69 - $64.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 454 Casull 240 Grain XTP Jacketed... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 454 Casull 250 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $48.49 Available
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 454 Casull 260 Grain Semi-Jacketed... $27.99 - $1,299.99 Select Options
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 454 Casull 250 Grain DPX Hollow Point... $53.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore 454 Casull Ammunition:
This load utilizes the deep penetrating-for weight Barnes XPB bullet. This bullet will expand on flesh and bone and will penetrate roughly 24 inches, depending on impact velocity and the particular bones that may be struck. The long-for-weight XPB bullet crowds available powder capacity in the 454 Casull casing, so we are not able to use a bulky flash retardant powder. You will notice a muzzle flash from shorter barrels, but as your barrel length increases beyond 7 or 8 inches, the flash greatly diminishes and of course there is no flash when fired from a carbine. This load would be ideal for deer and black bear. Even elk sized critters can be taken if you stick with broadside and avoid those bad angle shots. As always, Buffalo Bore does not engage in the industry wide duplicitous practice of developing advertised velocities from extra-long laboratory test barrels, which the customer will never be able to achieve in the field. Instead, we utilize real word firearms, which give velocities the customer can reproduce in real world situations, where it counts.