Daisy 1938 Red Ryder Air Rifle 177 Caliber Wood Stock Blue Barrel with Fun Kit
- Cold Steel GI Tanto Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 7" Tanto Point... $24.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Cyclops Micro Clip Cap Light White LEDs with Batteries (2... $6.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Basic Field Surgical Kit... $23.99 Available
- Leapers UTG Model 4/15 Rifle Scope 4x 20mm Mil-Dot Reticle... $39.99 Available
- Crosman M4-177 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Polymer Black... $79.99 Available
- Crosman Firepow'r Kit Four pack of 5 Shot Clips for Crosman... $5.99 Available
Over the years the Daisy 1938 Red Ryder Air Rifle has achieved a legendary status. It now features a metal cocking lever, with its solid wood stock and forearm, lariat ring with a leather saddle thong, today's Daisy 1938 Red Ryder Air Rifle is the spittin' image of the one you cherished growing up!
Technical Information: Daisy 1938 Red Ryder Air Rifle Fun Kit
Weight: Not Listed
Overall Length: 35-½"
Barrel Length: Not Listed
Magazine Capacity: 650 Rounds
Cocking Effort: Not Listed
Trigger Pull: Not Listed
Trigger Type: Not Listed
Safety: Crossbolt Trigger Block
Max Muzzle Velocity: 350 fps with Lead
Effective Range: 195 Yards
Power Source: Spring Air
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Smooth Bore Steel
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.