Winchester loads its ammunition only with premium components to maintain high standards in accuracy and performance.
Key features included are:
- Lubalox coating that help prevents against barrel fouling
- Boat Tail design reduces drag and provides a more efficient flight profile for higher retained energy at long range
- Polycarbonate tip improves ballistics and resists deformation
- Lead-free and provides close to 100% weight retention
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 7mm Remington Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 150 Grains
- Bullet Style: E-Tip Lead-Free
- Case Type: Nickel Plated Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 3100 fps
- This bullet is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.