Burris 1" Signature Rings 22 Rimfire and Airgun
Burris Signature Rings are a real breakthrough in ring design. Each ring includes a set of self-centering, synthetic inserts that won't scratch the scope, yet provide perfect alignment of scope and rings and near 100% contact between the rings and scope; there is never a need to lap Burris Signature Rings.
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
Style: Weaver 3/8" Grooved Receiver
Ring Height: Medium: .90"; High: 1.29" (Ring height is measured from center line of the scope tube to the bottom of the ring)
- Signature rings have synthetic pivoting inserts which increase scope to ring surface area, create consistent accuracy, give more gripping power and enable scratch free and stress free mounting.
- Mounting hardware included.
Offset Insert Option:
- Signature rings may be used with Burris Pos-Align offset inserts (sold separately). These replace the standard inserts that are supplied with Signature rings and are used to move the scope tube within the ring itself rather than using the scope's windage and elevation adjustments alone.
- Offset inserts are available in .005", .010" and .020" offset distances.
- Offset inserts have the center opening offset by the amount of distance shown in the description. For example, .005" offset inserts will move the scope tube .005" toward the thinner of the two inserts. The inserts can be used to move the scope tube in the front ring, the rear ring or both rings. The inserts may also be used in any combination as long as the matched halves stay together. A set of .005" inserts may be used in the front ring and .010" inserts in the rear or whatever combination is needed.
- If the inserts are used to move the front of the scope tube to the right, the point of impact at 100 yards will move to the left approximately 5 inches. If the scope tube is moved in the rear ring to the right, the point of impact will move to the right.
- Inserts can be used to move the scope tube in any direction needed for windage and/or elevation.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple
$1.99 - $9.99
Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling...
$15.99List Price: $21.99 Save $6.00 (27%)
Weaver Modular Scope Level System
Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12...
- Leupold Mounting Tool
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts View More Options
Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 Inch Pounds
Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain...
Leupold 1-Piece Standard Long Range Scope Base
$20.48 - $39.99 & SHIPS FREE with $25 OrdersClearance — Select Items Save up to $9.51 (32%)
- Leupold 2-Piece Standard Scope Base Cooper View More Options
Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram
$3.99 - $229.99
- Burris 30mm Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings Matte View More Options
- Burris 1" Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings View More Options
Warne Maxima 2-Piece Steel Weaver-Style Scope Base Cooper 21,...
$22.49 - $26.99Sale — Select Items Save up to $4.50 (17%)
Magtech Sport Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket
$12.79 - $239.99
EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Savage 110 Through 116 Flat...
Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush Nylon
Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer
Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird 12" Sight-In Targets Package of 12