Burris 1" Signature Rings 22 Rimfire and Airgun Matte Medium
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $11.41 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts Installation... $16.49 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $27.49 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain... $6.99 - $325.99 Select Options
- CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain... $6.69 - $311.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- Gerber Bear Grylls Parang Machete 14" Carbon Steel Blade... $29.49 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 140... $33.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter)... $36.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 270 Caliber (277... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Target Rifle Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round... $7.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- DoubleStar Carlson Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... $45.49 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope. These rings will work with 11mm dovetail and 3/8" dovetail.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Ring Height: .44" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.