Buffalo Bore Ammunition 454 Casull 325 Grain Lead Long Flat Nose Box of 20
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $47.99 - $177.99 Select Options
- Remington Golden Saber Bullets 380 ACP (356 Diameter) 102... $19.49 - $297.99 Select Options
- DPMS Double Tungsten H Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $34.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $27.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... Add to Cart for Price
- Adams Arms AR-15 A3 Base MOE Mid Length Gas Piston Upper... $679.00 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 454 Casull 400 Grain Wide Flat Nose Gas... $37.49 Available
- CRKT Heiho with OutBurst Assisted Opening Tactical Folding... $59.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 500 S&W Magnum 440 Grain Lead Flat... $57.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 454 Casull 360 Grain Wide Flat Nose Gas... $37.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 454 Casull Ammunition:
The .454 Casull is one cartridge that Buffalo Bore Ammunition does not load to it's full pressure limit. When loaded to it's full pressure potential the .454 Casull can become unreliable and unpleasant to shoot. At upper pressure levels, heavy bullets tend to jump crimp - tying up the cylinder. (wouldn't this be great in an emergency) Also, fired brass can stick in the chambers.
Buffalo Bore Ammunition feels that a 325 gr. bullet at 1525 fps is still very powerful, comfortable to shoot, and TOTALLY RELIABLE. At these levels, these bullets give up nothing in performance
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.