Buck 124 Frontiersman Fixed Blade Knife 6.25" Drop Point 420HC Stainless Steel Blade Micarta Handle Black
- 420HC Steel
- Leather sheath included
- Made in the USA
Hunting remains a core tradition for Buck. The Frontiersman is a classic knife that performs without complaint today. The beautiful Black Micarta handle makes this a sleek addition to your hunting pack.
The Buck 124 Frontiersman features 420HC Steel. This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add an exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
Blade Steel: 420HC Steel
Handle Material: Micarta
Blade Shape: Drop Point
Blade Tang: Full Tang
Carry Options: Sheath included
Blade Finish: Satin
Rockwell Hardness: 58
Blade Length: 6.25"
Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: Not listed by manufacturer
Weight: 13.3 oz
Made in the USA
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Cold Steel Bushman Fixed Blade Knife 7" Drop Point Blade SK-5...
- Benchmade Hunt 15003-2 Saddle Mountain Skinner with Hook Fixed...
- Browning 865 Hog Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 7" Drop Point 440...
- ESEE Knives ESEE-5 Fixed Blade Knife 5.25" Drop Point 1095... View More Options
- Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed Blade Knife 4.43" Drop Point...
- Zero Tolerance Hinderer Field Tac ZT0180 Fixed Blade Knife...
- Blackhawk Nightedge Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 5.9" Serrated...
- Buck Hood Thug Fixed Blade Knife 7" 5160 Drop Point Black...