Buck 124 Frontiersman Fixed Blade Knife 6.25" Drop Point 420HC Stainless Steel Blade Micarta Handle Black
- Cold Steel Bushman Fixed Blade Knife 7" Drop Point Blade SK-5... $28.99 Available
- Browning 865 Hog Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 7" Drop Point 440... $33.99 Available
- Buck Reaper Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 6.75" Drop Point Black... $61.99 - $68.57 Select Options
- Buck Hood Thug Fixed Blade Knife 7" 5160 Drop Point Black... $132.99 Available
- Blackhawk Nightedge Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 5.9" Serrated... $119.99 Available
The Buck 124 Frontiersman features a blade made from 420HC Stainless Steel which takes and holds an excellent edge. The riveted micarta handle looks good and is contoured to provide a solid grip. If you are looking for a heavy-duty fixed blade knife and prefer American Made Products then the Buck 124 Frontiersman is an excellent choice.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Black Leather Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade length: 6.25"
- Weight: 13.3 oz.
- Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.