Warren Tactical Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34, 35 Plain Tactical Rear, Serrated Front Steel Matte
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $88.99 Available
- Ed Brown Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Rear Sight Mounting Tool All Models... $159.99 Available
- Decal Grip Tape Glock 3rd Generation 19, 23, 25, 32... $9.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Apex Tactical Competition Spring Kit S&W M&P Pistols 9mm, 357... $25.95 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Glock Front Sight Nut... $4.49 Available
- Baker 12 Gauge Shotgun Forend Wrench Remington 870, Browning... $19.90 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Grip Screw with Bushing AK-47, AK-74... $6.69 Available
- MagPul Stock SGA Adaptable Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic... $85.87 - $104.45 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This Warren Tactical Sight Set comes with a ramped, horizontally serrated front blade for reduced glare. The .115" wide front sight installs into the slide via Glock's hexagonal screw-type arrangement. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: Black Serrated Blade
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
Shipping Weight: 0.031 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.