Warren Tactical Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34, 35 Plain Tactical Rear, Serrated Front Steel Matte
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This Warren Tactical Sight Set comes with a ramped, horizontally serrated front blade for reduced glare. The .115" wide front sight installs into the slide via Glock's hexagonal screw-type arrangement. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: Black Serrated Blade
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.031 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.